Your loyalty means everything to us, so we're offering you the opportunity to join our Basket Bucks Loyalty Program. It's simple – pick up your Loyalty Card at any Market Basket location, and you're on your way to big savings all year long.
- Earn dollar rewards
- Receive monthly email coupons and news
- Receive our seasonal newsletter and coupons
- Take advantage of member-only sales, events and tips
Here's How it Works
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Earn 500 points within the promotional period and receive a $20 Reward credit on your card
- Points will convert twice per year – July 1st and November 1st
- Each multiple of 500 points coverts to a $20 credit. Points that did not convert will carry over and continue to accumulate for the next conversion date.
Terms and Conditions: Your phone number must be provided to cashier at time of purchase to receive credit. No credit will be issued after the sale is complete. Basket Bucks Loyalty points are earned for every purchase, with some restrictions (see Restrictions.) Points are then converted to dollars twice a year – July 1 and November 1 - in increments of 500 points – every 500 points awards $20 on your card. If 500 points is not reached, the points will carry over and continue to accumulate towards the next conversion. However, once the points are converted into dollars, the Loyalty Credit will expire 60 days after point conversion to dollar value and are not redeemable for cash. You do not have to have your Loyalty Card in order to spend your reward - it is on file in our point of sale system. Program information and reminders will be communicated via email only. By using the card/program, you acknowledge having read the terms and conditions and agree to use the card in accordance with them. The card is the property of Joe’s Market Basket LLC and must be returned upon request. Joe’s Market Basket LLC reserves the right to alter or discontinue the program at any time.
Restrictions: Basket Bucks Loyalty points are not awarded for gift card purchases, contractor purchases, employee purchases, lottery, cigarettes, delivery charges, pallet deposits, or planting service fees (points are awarded for product purchased.). Points are awarded at point of sale and cannot be awarded after the sale is complete or for previous purchases. Basket Bucks points may not be earned for Basket Bucks purchases.
Report lost or stolen cards by calling 618.656.9055